Tuesday 28 March 2017

We have a winner...

...from our previous post hilighting our fabulous new HUGS stamp set...Jackie Trinder, well done Jackie please contact Gill with your address and your new HUGS stamp set will be sent to you, and thank you to everyone who commented, it seems we all have someone either here or not who we would like to give a big hug to :)

We've been busy uploading our 10 new Outline Stickers to our web today, they are up and now we need to upload the sample cards made by Helen for them, a card for each sticker sheet, very busy - thank you Helen.  Here's a view of a couple of our sticker sheets and Helen's samples:





Bouncing Hedgehogs:

Elephants in Squares:





That's 2 of the 10 new sheets which are online, they are great to use, just peel 'em off and stick 'em on, then get colouring!  The elephant card was made with our Quirky Quilts paper pack too.

Would you like to win all 10 Stickers?  Leave a comment telling us what you did today and we will draw out 2 lucky winners to each receive 10 assorted sheets of stickers. Closing date Thur 30 March, Good luck!

Don't forget we will be at the Papercrafting show at LEIGH this Saturday 01 April xxx






5 comments:

  1. Would love to win the peeloffs, fantastic product and so easy to use yet so versatile. Today ive been making cards using the new trio of stamp sets that steve had on offer, brilliant stamps and love working with them. Will catch up with you on saturday at leigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apart from working today, I have been doing a bit of gardening in the fab sunshine and now onto crocheting some squares for my blanket for the homeless ( my challenge for the year ). Would love some of the new stickers !!

    hugs to all,

    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these outline stickers. They give the effect of embossing without the stress!!! My day was very busy not not exciting as I was working all day. I work in a busy pharmacy. We do packs for vulnerable patients. The day just flies by. By the time I get home all I want to do is eat and relax. Would I change it? No, I love what I do. Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's my day off work today so I'm busy making birthday cards and gifts to take to our families when we visit at the weekend.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oo, I love these stickers, super cute! I was visiting a friend and our children were playing together.

    ReplyDelete