- Dinkies 3 Owls Stamp
- Sentiment from Wavy Elephants Stamp Set
- Memento ‘Tuxedo Black’ and ‘Desert Sand’ Inkpads
- White Stamping Card, Kraft Card and Ivory Card
- Alcohol Pens
- Patterned Paper
- Die Cutting Machine
- 3 Shaped Nesting Dies
- Flower and Leaf Punches, Fancy Oval Die, Pearls and Gems
Step by Step:
To create the shaped card blank:
To create the card:
- Using the smallest of the three dies, die cut a piece of patterned paper. Mat onto a piece of kraft card die cut with the middle sized die and fix to the card blank.
- Using black ink stamp the sentiment (from the Wavy Elephants Stamp Set) onto the bottom of the patterned paper.
- Using pale brown ink stamp your Dinkies 3 Owls image onto white stamping card, die cut into an oval and colour in with alcohol markers. Mat onto a fancy oval die cut from ivory card and fix to the card base with foam pads.
- Punch leaves and flowers from some scraps of cards and add to the edge of the fancy oval.
- Decorate with gems and pearls.
A quick close up of the fabulous stamp:
I hope you like my project and are inspired to try something similar. My blog is www.craftingbelle.blogspot.com if you would like to see some more projects.
Thanks for stopping by