Saturday 16 April 2016

Challenge 67 Winners

A big thank to everyone who entered last month's 'anything goes' challenge - we had lots and lots of wonderful entries!

Our lucky winner, picked at random is:

Entry 18 - Kath



Congratulations!  Please e-mail Gill (info@mylcdesigns.co.uk) to claim your prize and don't forget to take your badge from the sidebar.


And our Design Team ladies have picked our Top 3 (in order of entry):

Entry 8 - KT Fit Kitty


Entry 83 - Sunshinepen


Entry 103 - Valerija


Well done to all of you - don't forget to take your badge from the sidebar.

Make sure you check back shortly for our new challenge!

Helen and the LC Designs Team x

4 comments:

  1. The winners have made some really fabulous cards, I will have to up my standards in future. Well done everyone and better luck next time to everyone else. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The winners have made some really fabulous cards, I will have to up my standards in future. Well done everyone and better luck next time to everyone else. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for picking me to be in your top 3. Great fun this wavy stamp :)

    crafty hugs Pen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for choosing my card as your winner - I've just emailed Gill with my details.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete