Tuesday 12 January 2016

4 stamps for £6.00 and competition winners!

4 new Dinkie stamps just £2.00 each OR all 4 £6.00 (get one stamp FREE!)


Have you seen our 4 new Dinkie stamps online?  They are proving to be very popular with customers loving the great price of all 4 for just £6.00, we are going to focus on two of the new stamps today and two more later in the week:

Boxed Dandelion made by Alice
and our Boxed Dandelion stamp goes so well with our new Floating Dandelions papers:

Floating Dandelion papers available in large and dinkie sizes
Here is our Butterfly Cat dinkie stamp put together with our new Falling Daisies papers:

Catching Cat designed by Lynsey
Falling Daisies paper packs available in large and dinkie sizes
Our new paper packs are just gorgeous teaming well with lots of images, we will show more new papers in our next blog, you can find the full range here

Good news: WE HAVE OUR SPARKLE GLITTER SHEETS BACK IN STOCK!

We have promised to let you know when we have it back in stock, great value, 10 DL sheets just £2.50

COMPETITION WINNERS

Last Tuesday we asked you to let us know which was your favourite Wavy stamp set and who you would make a card for, we received lots of emails, thank you; Steve has kindly picked 3 winners:

Eileen P who said: I like the wavy cats stamp and I would make a Birthday card for my friend Diane who works for The Cats Protection League

Jennifer who said: oh my gosh, your team has done such a wonderful job showcasing these precious stamps! I love them ALL! :)

at first I was in love with the Wavy Cats, because I love all things cat related. but then I saw those fun beach huts, and thought those were pretty fabulous, too. it's such a toss up between those....

and if I were to get the cats, I would be quite selfish and make a card for ME first off! grins! ;)


Cazzy who said: I love the beach huts wavy stamp the best and I would make a card to cheer up my husband who is battling cancer and really depressed about it. We love going to Devon and staying by the sea, and the beach huts of Torquay are near our hotel so it would be perfect to remind him of happy days, especially with that sentiment.


Well done ladies (please email your choice of stamp set to: info@mylcdesigns.co.uk) and thank you to everyone who entered.  Look out for another competition later in the week when we show off our other new dinkie stamps.

LC xxx





5 comments:

  1. What lovely new dinkies and such worthy winners of the wavy stamps x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to the winners!
    I believe that cat card was made by me not Lynsey ;-) hehe
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done to the winners.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for picking me! Congrats to the other winners too. I think I need to go buy the cats for my Mum's next birthday card too! xx

    ReplyDelete