Tuesday 22 December 2015

Lisa’s Favourite 5 Projects

Morning All!

It’s Lisa here with my round-up of the year. I have loved seeing the projects everyone else has been choosing as their favourites. I could have easily picked all my projects…I love them all, but after much dithering and changing my mind here are my ‘Top 5’:

Number 1: Office Shed

Office Shed (5)
Male cards are always a bit tricky, but I love how this one came together.

Number 2: Butterfly Girl

Butterfly Dress (7)
Sometimes you just need an elegant girlie-girl card and this fit the bill.

Number 3: Calvin Cat

Calvin Cat Notebook (2)
I found myself in a bit of habit of just making cards, so I made myself get back to other projects this year, this notebook being one of my favourites (out of all my makes not just LC Designs!).

Number 4: Birdhouse and Flowers

Birdhouse Flowers  (5)
Another non-card project. I knew I wanted to make a calendar with this image but I did have any calendar tabs, so I had to create them on the computer and print them out!

Number 5: Christmas Scottie with Snowman

Christmas Scottie with Snowman (2)
Anyone who knows me knows I am like a big kid at Christmas….I love it so much. Therefore this roundup wouldn’t be complete with out a Christmas Card. I’ve made most of my Christmas cards this year using LC Designs Digi Stamps but this is my favourite because I love how my colouring turned out (especially on the wee little doggie!).

So that’s my favourites and I hope these and my other projects have inspired you over the past year! If you would like to see more of my projects please grab a cuppa and stop by my blog www.craftingbelle.blogspot.com .

All that’s left to say is Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year!!

6 comments:

  1. Such lovely and varied makes Lisa, I really enjoyed seeing your favourites.
    Love Alli Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brill selections Lisa, but adore Calvin Cat and how you have colured him !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection Lisa, especially Butterfly Girl, love your colouring and style of card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. All lovely and Beautiful, fabulous colouring in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colourwork and beautiful choosen.

    ReplyDelete