It’s Lisa here with a new ‘Digi Stamp Project' and today I’m showcasing the Christmas Scottie with Snowman digi stamp:
When you are making Christmas cards in can be nice to pick a layout and create many cards using it. This is good because you can create cards quickly but without them looking completely identical.
I made this Christmas card and loved the layout:
I created this card based on it:
Christmas Scottie with Snowman Digi Stamp
White Stamping Card, Green Card and Kraft Card
Gold Doily, Peel-Off Border, Glitter Dots and a Fine line Pen
- Cut a sheet of A4 Kraft card in half lengthwise, score and fold to create a C6 Card Blank (with the fold on the short edge).
- Cut the doily in half and stick to the right side of the card blank. Trim the top and bottom, so it is flush with the card blank.
- Cut a 10.5cm square of patterned paper and stick to the left side of the card blank.
- Cover the join between the patterned paper and the doily with a strip of green card and a peel off border.
- Print out your digi stamp, colour in, trim to leave a small border and stick to the centre of the card blank.
- Add some doodling and some glitter dots.
Thanks for stopping by