Friday 30 October 2015

Friday Blog Project - Goosey & Lucy Geese Card

Good morning,

Heidi here to share a blog project today.  I have made a little card using the gorgeous Dinky stamp - Goosey & Lucy Geese.
 
 
Here is my project card using this gorgeous little stamp.
 
 
 I have recently renewed my love of all things embossing and never get bored watching the embossing powder change into an image, I just love it!  This little image is great to stamp up and emboss as well as colour in with your usual pens or pencils.
 
Products Used :
 
Little Claire - Dinky 'Merry Christmas' stamp set
Mini Scallop Dinky White card
Black card
Gold Mirri Card
Versamark Clear Inkpad
Gold Embossing Powder
Gold Ribbon
Spellbinders Die
Black Pearl
Heat gun, Cosmic Shimmer Glue, scissors and Trimmer
 
Card Instructions :
 
(1) Cut a square of black card : 8cms x 8cms, stick to card blank.
(2) Cut a square of gold mirri card : 7.5cms x 7.5cms, stick to black card.
(3) Die cut a Spellbinders die shape in black card.
(4) Stamp up image using Versafine inkpad, cover with gold embossing powder.
(5) Heat with heat gun.
(6) Stick image down onto gold card.
(7) Tie ribbon around images on left hand side as shown.
(8) Stamp up 'Merry Christmas', cover with embossing powder and heat.
(9) Matt sentiment onto gold mirri card and stick to front of card.
(10 Add black pearl to centre of the ribbon bow.
 
My little card was very quick to make, I do hope you have enjoyed my little tutorial and it has inspired you to get out all of those unloved embossing powders.
 
Heidi and
The Little Claire Design Team
 
xxxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, I agree with embossing....it has never ceased to amaze me and I use it soooo much too x

    ReplyDelete