Thursday 30 July 2015

Lydia Goes Shopping - Pop Up Box Step by Step

Good morning and happy Thursday to all...It is Avril here with my Step by Step, which is quite apt today, as I will be meeting my Grand-daughter Sinead, who was 17 yesterday, for some birthday shopping and lunch.

I decided to make my 1st Pop Up card for my Step by Step this time,

Using - Lydia Goes Shopping (Free Digi)

I found that the Dinkie paper pads were perfect for using with the Pop Up Cards.

I decorated the Pop-Up card with Dinkies Papers - adding a border Using Tattered Lace - Kensington Border. I then coloured in Lydia Goes Shopping with Promarkers, using Soft Lime, Lemon and Canary for the Yellows, Denim Blue and Frosted Blue for the Blues, Satin and Blush for Skin, Tan and Tawny Owl for Hair...I added a touch of Gold Glitter Pen, to the Heart on the bag and the flower centre on the other bag.

I then die cut some fashion style images.

Here is the complete Card:-

Front View

Side View

Hope you like my wee Step by Step, and find some inspiration.  Thank you for reading.

2 comments:

  1. It's fabulous! I hope you had a lovely day shopping with your Granddaughter xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pop up box card, thank you Avril x

    ReplyDelete