Saturday 13 September 2014

Little Claire Monthly Blog Challenge # 49 - A Birthday Card

Welcome to our September challenge.

We had lots of wonderful entries for our August challenge, thank you to all that did enter.
Our winner of the Little Claire prize is :
Karen P # 7

Here is her 'Male' themed card :
 
 

Well done Karen! Please contact Carol (carol@littleclaire.co.uk) so that she can send you your prize.
Now to our challenge for September/October.  We would like to see your 'Birthday Cards'.
 
Here is the prize we have on offer this month :
 
Three A4 sheets of die cut Christmas decoupage
One bag of wooden Christmas embellishments
Little Claire Stocking Owl stamp

Our Guest Design Teamies have made beautiful cards, firstly -

Mags using
 
Secondly, Rachel using
'Whisper a Wish' stamp set

Our Design Team have made some beautiful 'Birthday Cards', here they are :
 
 
Diane has used
'Lovely Jubblies' - Keep in Touch stamp and 'Fabulous Day' stamp set
 

Francy has used
 

Gaynor has used a


Heidi has used

Marianne has used

Our Challenge Rules :

Can we please ask that your card/creation is an original design of your own and not a copy or remake of another card. This is plagiarism and these entries WILL NOT be included. 

(1) You DO NOT need to use a Little Claire stamp to qualify for the prize draw.
(2) You may enter the challenge UP TO 3 TIMES ONLY PLEASE and you may combine with other challenges.
(3) You MUST follow the challenge theme and NO BACKLINKING please, new cards only.
(4) Please provide a link to our blog in your post.
(5) Please leave a link (via link below) to your actual card, not just to your blog.
(6) Please turn off Word Verification on your blogs, it makes it so much easier & quicker to leave a comment on your blog.
(7) The challenge finishes on Friday, 11th October 2014 @ 16.00pm and the new challenge
(# 50) will be open on Saturday, 12th October 2014.
We look forward to seeing your entries, good luck!
The Little Claire Team
xxxxxx




5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Karen P on winning the challenge win her lovely card!
    Great challenge next, I might actually enter this time if I can get myself organised. Wonderful cards from the DT in all different styles and techniques. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Thank you so much - am really, really honoured! I will be in touch via email soon and I am really looking forward to getting some new Little Claire Designs stamps, especially those Dinkies! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received my lovely, lovely new stamps - thank you so much! I am hoping to get to play with them this week and enter again with your beautiful stamps.
    Thank you for another great challenge and the gorgeous inspirations Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there - I am so glad I found you :-) I luv that little dog so I went and bought him, and Calvin, so I could join in your Challenge :-D
    Great DT pieces.

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love to play in your fun challenge. Inspirational and fabulous projects! Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete