Hi! its my turn, Georgina, to make this week's project. My project is a card using the lovely new Butterfly Blossom Peel-off.
To make this card you will need:
Light pink card
Dark pink card
Strong red tape
Circle and Lacey Circles Spellbinder Nestabilities
White gel pen
ProMarkers: Antique Pink, Baby Pink, Orchid, Lilac, Grass, Pastel Blue, Cocoa and Yellow.
1.Die cut a circle of smooth white card (die cut width 8.3cm).
2. Attach the blossom, sentiment and butterfly peel offs to the circle. Colour the design with ProMarkers.
3. Die cut two Lacey Circles from. dark pink card (die cut width 10.7cm). Die cut a circle (die cut width 8.3cm) from the centre of one of the Lacey Circles.
4. Cut a piece of light pink card 24x12cm. Score in half and fold to form a card 12x12cm. Die cut a circle from the front of the card (die cut width 8.3cm).
5. Attached the complete Lacey Circle and coloured image inside the card.
6. Die cut a circle of acetate (die width 9.5cm). Attached to the front of the card with red strong tape. Over the top of the acetate attach the Lacey Circle with the circle cut from the centre.
7. Close the card and attached another blossom, butterflies and sentiment to the acetate so it lines up with the image inside.
8. To finish the card add white faux stitching around the circle.
To co-ordinate with the card how about making a gift tag?
1. To create a tag cut a piece 5.5x9cm of pale pink card. Cut off the corners to form a tag shape. Attached two large butterflies to smooth white card and colour with ProMarkers.
2. Cut out the butterflies and attach to the tag with some sentiments. To finish punch a hole at the top and thread through ribbon.