Today we are sharing another 'Little Claire Likes' .... We have used a great little versatile stamp set called 'Seascape'. It's great for all of those male themed cards that crop up in the Summertime. As shown in the instructions below, it is very quick and easy to make.
For four days only, we are offering the 'Seascape' stamp set for £4.50 instead of £6.50. This offer will run until Thursday 11th July 2013. Just place your order on 0844 800 4376 or via the website.
Products Used on Card :
Little Claire 'Seascape' Stamp set - £4.50
Bazzill Cardstock - £0.50p per sheet
White Scallop Card Blanks - £1.99 per pack of ten
White A4 Stamping Cardstock - £3.80 per pack
Craft Creations Paper - Turquoise Gingham - £0.50p per sheet
Promarkers : Pastel Beige, Khaki, Pastel Blue, Denim Blue, Ruby & Ice Grey I
Cardstock and twine used from stash
Card Instructions :
(1) Stamp boat image onto white cardstock, stamp 'best wishes' sentiment onto right hand corner.
(2) Stamp up two 'life buoy's' and two anchors on white cardstock again, colour in and cut out.
(3) Stick 'buoy's' and 'anchor's together with small sticky pads.
(4) Cut a piece of cardstock to measure 11cms x 11cms, cut a piece of paper to measure : 10.5cms x 10.5cms. Stick together.
(5) Wrap baker's twine twice around edge of card, stick behind with sticky tape.
(6) Cut two smaller pieces of card to measure 11cms x 2cms. Tear one edge of each piece.
(7) Stick elements down as shown.
Hope you have been inspired to get creative, we will be back with another Little Claire Likes next Monday, have a lovely week!
The Little Claire Design Team