The stamps are available for pre-order on the website. To have a closer look at the stamps either click on their names above or go to the Little Claire website, then the Stamps section and the Animal section.
Little Doggies stamps from Little Claire
Tulip Cat stamps from Little Claire
Dictionary Definitions stamps from Little Claire
Two 119x119mm white square card blank.
Smooth white card
Flower patterned paper
Pink patterned paper
Nestabilities - Standard Circles and Classic Scallop Circle small
Scalloped edge punch
Score board and scoring tool
Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad
ProMarkers: Cocoa, Shale, Walnut, Spice, Cinnamon, Ivory, Leaf Green, Grass, Forest Green, Holly, Canary, Baby Pink, Cocktail Pink, Antique Pink and Pastel Blue.
1. Score and fold the fronts of the two square card blanks in half. Attached the two backs (non-scored panels) of the cards together to form the card blank.
2. Stamp the two images onto white card using the Memento ink pad. Colour in the stamped images with ProMarkers.
3. Use the Nestabilties to cut out the coloured images and the scalloped frame. I used pink patterned paper for the scalloped circle. Attached the circles together. Add faux stitching around the edge of the white circle.
4. Cut two pieces 5x11.1cm and one 11.1x11.1cm of flower patterned paper. Cut two pieces 5.5x11.6cm and one 11.6x11.6cm of pink patterned paper. Mount the flower pieces onto the pink pieces.
5. Cut a piece 4x11.6cm of pink patterned paper. Punch the two long edges. Cut a piece 1.5x11.6cm of flower patterned paper. Attached to the patterned square and add faux stitching with the black fineliner.
6. Stamp the sentiment with the Memento ink pad onto white card and cut out. Attached to a die cut scalloped circle before adding to the centre of the square.
I hope you like my card using the lovely new stamps from Little Claire. Happy Crafting!