So today, I (Georgina) would like to share with you an idea for a quick Christmas card. It a very versatile design that can be make in a variety of colours as I will show. So if you like a traditional green or red, or something different like black. To make the four different coloured cards as shown below will take about an hour.
The Little Claire stamp I will be using for this card is Christmas Beach Huts. This is also the Stamp of the Month so is available at a special offer price of only £4.50!
To make this card you will need:
119x119mm card blanks
Smooth white card
Coloured ink pads
A snowflake stamp
3mm satin ribbon
Red strong tape
Coloured pens ( I used fineliners but you could use ProMarkers with fine nibs)
Red and Star Dust Stickles
1. Stamp a snowflake design around the edge of the card blanks using coloured ink pads. I have stamped snowflakes in black, red, green and blue.
2. Cut four pieces of coloured card 10x10cm to co-ordinate with the coloured stamped snowflakes. So I have cut a square of black, red, green and blue. Also cut four squares of smooth white card 9x9cm.
3. Stamp the Christmas Beach Hut stamp in co-ordinating colours onto the smooth white card.
4. Colour the snowman's hat and scarf to match the ink used to stamp the Beach Hut image. Also colour the robin.
5. Attached the coloured images onto the co-ordinating square of coloured card.
6. Stamp greetings tags using the Christmas Tag stamps. Cut out each tag and punch a hole through the top.Thread ribbon through the tag.
7. Attached the tag and ribbon to the mounted stamped image. Stick the ends of the ribbon behind the coloured card with strong red tape.Tie a bow with the ribbon and attached to the ribbon with strong red tape.
8. Attached the image panels onto the co-ordinating card blanks. To finish add Stickles.
I hope I have given you an idea for a quick Christmas card. Happy Christmas crafting!