Tuesday 7 June 2011

Happy Tuesday!

Hello everyone, 'Happy Tuesday' and a very 'well done' to three lucky winners of  our NEW RWAV 4 Seasons stamp set,
our winners are:

Marianne - mavuutje@gmail.com

Jo Street - www.dinkydaisies.blogspot.com

Lisa Andrews - www.craftingbelle.blogspot.com

Well done girls, thanks for the comments and please can you contact carol@littleclaire.co.uk with your address and the set will be on it's way to you x

Thank you to everyone who joined in, we do appreciate your comments.

Little Claire Team x

3 comments:

  1. Love your stamps that I won. Just found your challenges so I must check back and play along in your next one. Just posted a card using Sweetest Fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want to say thanks for the stamp set, I received it so quickly and have already used it :) did already make a comment but I think blogger swallowed it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me win! This is such a beautiful stamp set!!
    I look forward using them! My weekend is perfect now i found out i won these beautiful season stamps!
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete