Welcome to our Monday project - 'Little Claire Likes'. Where we share a project every Monday using one of our much loved stamps.
Today, we are showcasing one of our Silhouette stamps - 'Silhouette Lighthouse'.
Our featured stamp set can be purchased at the special price of £4.50 (normally £6.50) until Thursday, 29th January 2015 or whist we have stock.
Here is Heidi's card made using this great stamp set along with a fabulous new paper stack from Little Claire called 'Ombre Paper Stack'. This new paper stack works perfectly with all of our 'Silhouette' stamps. Contact Gill on 0151 648 8777 for further information.
Here is the list of products used :
Little Claire 'Ombre' Paper Stack
Blue card, black embossing powder and die-cut shapes from stash
Heatgun, sticky tape and sticky pads.
Card Instructions :
(1) Cut blue card and 'Ombre' paper to fit kraft card blank.
(2) Cut a square of kraft card and one of blue, stick together.
(3) Cut a square of 'Ombre' paper. Using Versamark ink pad, stamp up image.
(4) Cover image with black embossing powder and heat with heat gun.
(5) Stick image down onto blue and kraft matt.
(6) Stamp up sentiment into corner of image,
(7) Die cut border, starfish and anchor from spare blue and kraft card.
(8) Wrap brown twine around the image and tie a bow. Stick to card blank.
(9) Attach other elements and stick down to card.
We do hope you have enjoyed our tutorial today, please do check out our range of new paper pads on the website HERE.
The Little Claire Team